Claymont Community Center relies on donations from local businesses, organizations, and individuals to provide wellness, educational, and recreational programs to our community. We are incredibly grateful for the community’s ongoing generosity and support. When you donate money or supplies, you make a real difference in the lives of the people we serve.
Donation – Monetary
Your monetary donation supports programs with the greatest need, or specific programs or activities you designate. Donations are tax-deductible.
Examples of what your donation provides:
- Counseling sessions and doctor visits for low-income adults and children
- Tutoring sessions for children struggling at school
- Scholarships for adults taking classes to improve their basic skills
- Food to replenish the food closet’s shelves
- Exercise classes for seniors to stay healthy and active
- Facility repairs and maintenance to keep our visitors safe and comfortable
- Resources to maintain our building’s historical areas
How to make a donation:
- Donate via credit card (click here to use our secure site), cash, or check. Please make checks payable to: “Claymont Community Center” and mail to: 3301 Green Street, Claymont, DE 19703.
Find out if your employer sponsors a matching gift program. It’s an easy way to increase the value of your contribution!
- Select Claymont Community Center to receive your contribution. Please note our designation numbers:
- United Way of DE: 777953
- United Way GPSNJ: 421859
- Combined Federal Campaign (CFC): 98436
- Del State Employees Charitable Campaign (SECC): 50215
- Purchase gift cards to local supermarkets or to Staples for office supplies
- You can also help us just by shopping at Amazon.com! Simply designate Claymont Community Center as the donation recipient through the AmazonSmile Foundation, then shop as you normally would, and we’ll receive a donation at no extra cost to you!
To make monetary and in kind donations, please call Debbie Quinn at (302) 792-2757 ext. 158